Job title: Sr. Sales & Marketing Manager -Dubai
Company: NES Fircroft
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Marketing
Sr. Marketing Manager – Dubai Primary Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new opportunities within existing and new customers for company offered products and services.
- Monitor, evaluate and report competitive market conditions and provide insight for developing new markets to management.
- Driving business growth by mapping potential customers, devising sales strategies, and generating leads by developing sales action plans
- Driving sales revenue and margin growth through seeding, market promotions, market assessment, gap analysis and competition analysis
- Forecasting, developing, and implementing annual sales plan for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new Products & Services.
- Actively engaging with the key accounts & strategically developing business & relationship through constant visits.
- Coaching sales team on the technical aspects of the organization products; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets
- Responsible for managing & providing guidance on customer proposals to reporting team.
- Prepare required marketing materials and assist branding team to develop marketing content for sales and website.
- Manage Sales & Marketing Team both functionally and administratively.
- B Tech (EEE), preferably with MBA (Marketing).
- 12+ years of Sales and/or Marketing experience, primarily in industrial market segment
- Experience in sectors such as Power, Telecom, Process Industry, Petrochemicals, Rail and Metro, Renewable (Solar and Wind).
- Knowledge about industry norms and approval process in the above-mentioned segments.
- Experience to manage & generate business from channel partners & distributors.
Desired Behavior Skills
- Leadership Skills
- People Management Skills
- Ability to interact at management level such as VP, CEO etc., with confidence and ease.
Experience: 10-12 Years.
Work Type: Work form Office.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Job date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 06:06:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!