Job title: PRODUCT CONTENT LEAD
Job description: Our client, a leading hypermarket and retail company is looking for a Product Content Lead for the e-commerce department and will be joining a dynamic team which at the forefront of the vision to build a global e-commerce platform.
An ideal candidate should have high level of proficiency in Arabic and be able to support a cohesive website experience by ensuring that all new and existing product titles, specifications, descriptions, promotions, and messages on the website are following established company templates and industry best practices.
This person should be to concisely share the story of a product or category and what sets it apart from the rest of the assortment. A strong attention to detail is required to ensure that all information on the site is accurate, complete, and updated in a timely manner making it easy for customers to understand.
This position requires high level of flexibility and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple internal teams and suppliers in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with User Experience and Product Management to evolve the user experience, develop content direction, and support the team through hands on writing, content audits, and providing quality assurance
- Develop and evolve content standards, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes.
- Accurately enter product content into content management systems. Validate all obtained data to ensure accuracy before publishing on the website.
- Validate and streamline product placement into appropriate site taxonomy structure
- Ensure that the website is up-to-date and accurate with respect to graphics, promotions, and products on a day-to-day basis.
- Work along with Merchandising, Customer Care and Tech to proactively identify and address content and product issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with Merchandising, Usability, SEO, technology, copywriters, online editors, photographers, partner agencies and other vendors.
- Align product spec sheets on the website with what is displayed in stores for a seamless omni-channel experience.
- Reporting/analysis on current product and category performance in Google Analytics or sales dashboards to spot gaps and escalate opportunities for improvement.
- Continually monitor the site to identify any systemic issues that could challenge customer experience.
Qualification and Skills:
- High level of proficiency in Arabic and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, UI design, or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of writing, product, research or UX experience.
- Thorough understanding of UX principles and content best practices.
- Have a portfolio that showcases your excellent storytelling skills and strategic thinking.
- Familiarity with user research practices.
- Experience in data analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics preferred.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 23:26:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!