Job title: Sr. Manager – Finance & Accounts
Company: Hala Kids
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Finance
The Sr. Manager – Finance &Accounts. key responsibility is the financial well-being of the organizationand manages the financial operations of the company. This position tocontribute to Group of companies strategy and investment decisions.
The position is a key voice in developing andexecuting near and long-term financial strategies . Additionally, the positionwill collaborate with other teams across the businesses to develop internalOPS/ERP systems, provide financial guidance and insight, and ensure fiscalresponsibility and sound decision making.
SupervisoryResponsibilities -this position directly manages the Finance & Accountsteam
· Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
· Accounting, General Ledger, Administration andOperations
· Internal Control, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow,MIS.
· Budgeting and Working capital
· Finance Systems, Processes and Policies
· Finance and Accounting Team Management
- Drive, measure, and analyze financial performance, identifying the need for corrective actions and areas for improvement.
- Plan, implement, manage and control all financial related activities of the company.
- Develop financial strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Administer policies on accounting, insurance, systems, controls and auditing.
- Lead the assessment of financial performance as it relates to both the budget and long-term strategy.
- Appraise the organization’s financial position and issue periodic financial and operating reports. Evaluate functional areas for process improvement.
- Analyze the interdependence of all business units and provide strategic input on financial structure, shared services and operations.
- Oversee the daily/monthly closing processes to achieve timely and accurate information.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization
- Maintain productive banking, leasing and vendor relationships and serve as primary liaison with related third parties.
- Evaluate and oversee risk management and insurance issues.
- Evaluate business structure in relation to regulatory and HR requirements.
Other duties and skills
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
- Honor relationships within the organization, gives and receives feedback respectfully, expresses gratitude to others, and actively creates to a positive team environment.
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience; Human Resource/ Outsourcing/ Manpower & Employment Solution Service Industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrates solid leadership and process improvement skills.
- Strong strategic thinker and experienced in developing business and financial plans for short- and long-term results
- Knowledge of GAAP and cost accounting, financial statements, treasury and cash management, budgeting and forecasting, tax planning, auditing, and internal controls.
- The ability to conduct research on complex issues (accounting, payroll, tax, corporate structure, regulatory) and provide recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA preferred.
Job date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 08:42:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!