Job title: Civil Engineer
Company: Ace Consult
Job description: Review tender drawings and specifications in conjunction with technical manager to determine scope of works to produce estimate.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, identify suitable façade solution.
- Prepare full take off-off of materials required to produce the project, including items to be outsourced.
- Prepare and obtain quotations from material suppliers and sub-contractors, attend meetings as required.
- Preparation of detailed Bill of Quantities
- Preparation of variations as instructed by the project team
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including accurate information on prices from suppliers through direct contact procurement department
- Minimum 5yrs experience in the field of façade estimation
- Knowledge of UCW (unitised), SCW (stick), Structural Glass Assemblies, Cladding
Systems, Doors and Windows essential; with UCW as a priority.
- Knowledge of system houses, i.e. Schuco, Reynaers, Gutmann or similar
- MS Office skills essential, basic knowledge of Autocad advantageous to facilitate
analysis of tender drawings and measurement
- Understanding of production techniques and procedures, an advantage but not essential.
Job date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 23:26:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!