Job title: Business Continuity Manager
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Manage the implementation, maintenance, and continuous enhancement of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management Systems and its subsidiaries in order to strengthen organisational resilience and protect shareholder value.
Design and execute BCM strategies aimed at identifying, documenting, and testing business contingency responses to incidences and to continually test and validate these against in light of the changing environment, workplace and circumstance.
- Lead the design, testing, and implementation of the Business Continuity Management program.
- Lead the overall Business Continuity Management program, including planning, documentation, testing, and maintenance of drills and Business Impact Assessments.
- Oversee operational readiness, testing scenarios, protocols, and training modules from the operational to the strategic level. In collaboration with business units, administer the execution of tests and exercises to ensure an optimal fit for purpose plans are in place.
- Manage the effective implementation of the incident investigation process and undertake as necessary investigations and reporting of Business Continuity and Crisis Management incidences in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the planning, development, and execution of Business Continuity Management familiarization to the Executive Management team and provide professional guidance to the functional areas.
- Lead the activities of the BCM Team by providing formal and informal feedback to ensure that all work within the team is carried out in an efficient manner and in accordance with company policies/procedures.
- Ensure that the team is appropriately skilled and trained to meet, on a pro-active basis, the team and organization’s goals and objectives.
- Lead the resiliency planning and processes to ensure that, at the business unit and corporate levels, are prepared to respond to and recover from any incident.
One of the largest and biggest industrial companies in the region|Leading a team
- 8-10 years experience in Business Continuity Management.
- Engineering degree.
- Experience working in heavy industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, and others.
- Consultancy experience is an added value.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Change Management skills.
One of the largest and biggest industrial companies in the region
Working within a diversified team and with one of the largest and biggest industrial companies in the region.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:10:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!