Job title: MENA Sales Coordinator
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Sales
Job Description – MENA Sales Coordinator (FLU011456)
About Us : Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Fortive Corporation Overview : Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Supports the local sales team with operational, administrative, and logistics activities to enable them to drive sales in the most efficient manner.
This is a temporary role for 6 months, that we might prolong after.
- Constitutes 1st line support for end customers on general commercial or basic technical questions.
- Maintains pool of demo equipment, including handling, receiving and shipping.
- Coordinate between Order Management and End Customers or Distributors in case of order queries
- Coordinate calibrations: face to the customer, send reminders, serial number admin, liaise with service on certification and checklists, arrange shipments to Ismaning, update SFDC
- Create annual training calendar, Coordinate Mobius online, send out mailings and manage incoming requests, received PO, invoice and payments, coordinate exams (Mobius) and certificates.
- Delivers administrative and operational support for the sales team. Updates central systems with regards to distributors (where needed).
- Interacts closely with the members of the outside sales team for achieving monthly sales targets.
- Support the central & local marketing team as well as the sales team with the organization of sales events, trainings, seminars, exhibitions and demo presentations.
- Arranges all logistics like hotels, lunch, etc. Keeps track of local spend and coordinates travel if requested. Attends big events to ensure everything runs smoothly as well as to build a relationship with the customers and/or channels.
- Stays in close contact with the customers and/or channel to create a personal relationship.
- Own the specific product information and pricelists for the region.
- Manages any necessary contract administration
- Supports the sales team in offer preparation
- Supports the sales managers on report outs (eg Rep Reporting, Bookings & Shipments reports).
- Arranges the handover of won projects to Accounting and Operation/Procurement via Sales Information forms (“SBF”)
- Collect funnel from relevant distributors and update Salesforce. Prepare KPI reports about performance.
- Supports the country manager on reporting and administrative activities.
- Support the translation process and adapt central communications (new products, promotions, etc).
- Availability to travel for trainings, Kaizen, regional sales meetings, etc.
- Mid-level education – Bachelor is recommended.
- Fluent in English and French – (Basics in Arabic is recommended).
Without the French C2 language level, you will not be considered for this role. * Minimum 2 years of experience in and Sales/Marketing/Communication Admin support role.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a multinational environment.
- Very experienced in using Microsoft Office tools
- Experienced in CRM – Salesforce.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player, always willing to support the team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Support the achievement of sales targets
- Internal and external relationship building
- Basic technical product, system and application knowledge
Job date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 01:09:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!