Job title: Production Manager (Location: Indonesia)
Company: Tiro International
Job description: FMCG
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Key Responsibilities will include:
Our client – a part of a large renowned group is in the Consumer Goods industry primarily producing Soap & Palm Oil refining is looking for a Production Manager (reporting directly Plant Manager). The location of this position will be in Medan – Indonesia.
Key job responsibility will be to plan and ensure that production process execute in accordance with the production & Shipment planning and processing effectively and efficiently manner and to take corrective measurement to improve every stage of the process of product quality of non-compliance.
We require the candidates from soap Industry only to have a good understanding of the following methodologies:
- Understanding Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008
- Understanding Environment Management System ISO 14001
- Understanding Halal & Kosher Assurance System HAS 23000
Primary job responsibilities include:
- To maintain daily production reports.
- To maintain good manufacturing practice productivity with regard to quality and quality and to ensure optimum utilization of production elements.
- To ensure that plant & maintained at all the times.
- To participate in GM’s monthly plant walkthrough to see the issues within the decided timeline. Must do his own daily walkthrough to see the gaps & close on daily basis.
- To be responsible for the Good House Keeping & Good up keeping of all the company equipment & assets.
- To plan the issuing and delivery of raw materials for stores and to ensure proper storage in identified area.
- To coordinate with Logistic Manager in case of change in daily plans.
- To coordinate with maintenance manager regarding periodic maintenance and preventive maintenance plans as well as planned maintenance programs an overhauling.
- To coordinate with Human Resource Department in defining the number and qualifications of workers who need training programs and to participate in implementing these to upgrade the skill and efficiencies of production workers.
- To be responsible for evaluating the performance of work at the various stages and the performance of the individual workers and write annual and periodic reports on them.
- To participate in product development programs.
- To comply with industrial safety regulations and the availability of the safety implements required.
Who we’re looking for:
- We require the candidates from soap Industry only
- Degree in the field of Engineering is a must!!
What’s on offer:
- Attractive Monthly.
- Salary Annual performance bonus.
- Family Medical Insurance.
- Accommodation Allowance.
- Company Car.
Job date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 00:48:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!