Job title: Technical Support Engineer – Network
Company: Al Rostamani Group
Job description: Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani Communications is a leading IT & Telecommunication Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator, offering Innovative, Integrated Technology Solutions and Professional Services to customers in UAE and other GCC countries.
The Engineer must be able to plan and manage the NOC Operation of ICT service.
NOC Operations responsibilities:
- Manage and Maintain NOC ticketing system
- Respond to customers over phone and emails for various technical issues
- Work on rotational shifts to suit customer service levels
- Maintain service levels of enterprise & government customers
- Prepare and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to customers
- Monitor servers, network, firewalls and other important infrastructure components for managed services clients
- Ensure closure of trouble tickets on time
- Provide L1 & L2 remote support to customers
- Receive, Analyse and evaluate network and firewall related issues at NOC
- Resolve technical problems, faults reported by end users
- Take part in troubleshooting sessions with L2 engineers and manufacturers
- Escalate issues to L2 engineers on time for resolutions
- Escalate issues to Manufacturers/OEM for problems/Trouble tickets
- Installs, patches, and upgrades hardware and software in accordance with the company’s life cycle management policy
- Perform preventive maintenances on managed services & AMC customers
- Handle technical support calls from end users
- Keep the technical documentations and support documentations
- Ensure technical certifications as required by organization
- Graduate / Diploma engineer in Electronics / Telecom / IT/ computer science or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Network and security administration, NOC experience is plus
- CCNA/CCNP R&S or Security
- HCIP R&S
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in network and firewall administration
- Experience in network operations centre
- Should be flexible in working in shifts
- Teamwork, Written, verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Results Driven
At ARG, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
Job date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 03:03:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!