Job title: ASSISTANT MANAGER – INDUSTRIAL BUSINESS
Job description: Job Description
A) New Development Projects
- Identify new customer projects in industrial segment in Abu Dhabi, Oman, Bahrain & Turkmenistan
- Coordinate with Industrial Manager to submit proposal
- Make joint customer calls with the Sales teams and work towards developing new business, with special focus on Premium Products
- Support distributors in GCC countries to develop industrial business by regular field visits with their sales team
B) Prospect Key Account Customers
- Prospect, negotiate large account business (75MT per annum)
- Develop new business volume of 600T annually from new accounts across Direct & Distributor Markets
- Conducting trials at customer locations in Direct & Distributor Markets
- Conduct trainings at key industrial accounts
C) Manage Current Portfolio
- Manage the set of customers developed
- Build relationships at all levels within the customer business to give a feel of partnership relationship
- To work towards a preferred Brand position within the industry
- To work alongside the Sales team to help introducing new products in existing accounts which involves long trials and approvals
D) Market Information
- Provide update on the Competitor activities on a regular basis to the Management
- Regularly update the customer data base with new customer prospects
- Report on new developments in the market in terms of projects in the region as well as new projects secured by the existing customers.
E) Any other special projects to be carried out as per management needs
- Develop & promote Aluminium/Steel Hot Rolling Oils & niche Lubrilog Products in Direct & Distributor Markets.
F) HSEQ Objective
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group QHSE policy with high Quality of QHSE performance and complying with affiliate’s QHSE Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
- Participate in the training program to acquire QHSE knowledge and impart this training to colleagues as and when required by Management.
- Reporting of near misses, incidents, hazards & injuries to line Manager within the time frame as required by Quality, HSE, Energy policies and Manuals.
- Participate in the investigation and analysis of incidents as and when required.
- Comply with LIGHT VEHICLE USE & CONTROL HSEP 35
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
- Develop new business volume of 600T annually from new accounts across the region
- Focus on developing Oil & Gas, Steel, Cement, Aluminium & Food grade segments across GCC.
- Promote premium products for IO in the region
- Develop new segments under special fluids and sustain current volumes
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group HSE Charter & MAESTRO requirement and affiliate’s HSEQ Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all times.
- Demonstrates exemplary conduct, rigor, vigilance and professionalism regarding HSE in all their activities
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TotalEnergies.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Matured experienced person with hands on experience in Lubricants business, preferably Industrial Lubricants.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Analytical with the ability to attend to all the details.
- Self-motivated, creative with good skills for planning and independently carrying out job
- Arabic speaking an advantage
- At least 5 Years’ Experience in B2B Sales preferably from the lubricants industry.
- Graduate in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering. ICML certification will be a plus.
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years
TotalEnergies Marketing UEA L.L.C
Context and environment
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
- UAE & GCC are major investment destination for Oil & Gas industry and other industry like cement, power and metal working expected to grow
- Many new projects have been announced in the Petrochemical Industry
- Very highly competitive market, demanding new developments to improve the business and the operating income.
- A trained and aggressive sales team, willing to work on new ideas and new projects
- Location : Dubai – UAE
- The position is externally open only for candidates within the UAE
- Contract Type : Local
- On-boarding timeline : Q2 2022 (May’22)
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 03:18:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!