Job title: Senior Technical Engineer -Architecture
Company: Al Rostamani Group
Job description: Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani Pegel is a main contractor in the UAE Construction Industry and has to its credit, timely and successful construction of several multipurpose projects including high rise buildings, villas, hotels, hospitals and industrial facilities.
Provide technical support and engineering solutions to project site execution team
- To guide the Coordination and detail documentation such as drawing, in line with conceived design
- Receive technical requirements from the site teams and evaluate that all the relevant information is available for the development of the appropriate engineering solution and deliverables
- Attend construction meeting with the project site team to discuss and resolve structural issues related to the execution of works
- To generate the final architectural details & GA’s drawings of the project in order to present them to
- Consultants and subcontractors for obtaining timely approval.
- To assign documentation work and monitor architectural team in order to provide engineering designs to meet project schedule
- Coordinate with subcontractors for the design and build items such as post tensioned slabs, steel structure and fixing of other items by other trades that will be part of the main building structure then ensure that the submitted proposal is structurally sound and does not incur unnecessary or extra cost to the project
- Identify the work items that will affect the execution of works and advise the project site team to officially record those events for future claims
- To support & update the site team on the progress with respect to the engineering & detailing aspects of the project in order to remain within the financial budgets and to meet deadlines.
- To provide consistent and constructible details in accordance with the contract document
- To coordinate between engineers and consultant on the details of the project and work environment in order to ensure correct and relevant drawings are received and referred to.
- Attend coordination meeting with the Client/Engineer to discuss and resolve issues related to performance and maintenance of the completed building structure
- To review the specifications and particulars of project in progress and raise specific query to the consultants in order to ensure the progress as per the concepts and plans
- To coordinate with materials suppliers &Procurement department (HO)in order to adhere to the budget and time schedule
- To contribute to the completion documentation preparation activities
- Ensures that the company’s Management Systems (Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems, etc.) are implemented, complied with and maintained in his area of responsibility.
- Any other additional responsibilities as stated in the QHSE management systems documentation
- Degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering
- With 3 – 7 years of relevant experience in a contracting company
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of documentation and procedure requirement for Authority approvals related to project execution.
- AutoCAD Software
At ARG, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
Job date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 06:09:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!