Job title: Auto-Cad Engineer
Company: Air Products
Job description: Req No.
Job Description and Qualifications
I. POSITION SUMMARY
This job holder will be involved in the preparation of Auto-Cad drawings. They can include both Air Products and customer owned equipment. The primary task will be to manage the auto-cad drawings of customer installations, and to manage projects whether the projects are on AP premises or on customer sites. The ideal candidate will possess advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software and a solid understanding of projects execution.
II. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Management and ownership of hazop documentation for all L/B and Microbulk systems supported by the Customer Engineering organization MEET region.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Ensure project designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Preparation of Design, Shop and As-built drawings for Gas installations
- Preparation of
& As-built drawings. * Preparation of coordinated drawings and sections.
- All kind of document preparation for site like work permits, Material approval request, construction schedules & pressure test certificates etc.
- Visit project sites during construction to monitor progress and consult with contractors and on-site engineers.
- Other assignments from immediate superior.
- Implement EH&S procedure during maintenance & installation of equipment
- Manage Projects:
- Manage quality documents as received from outside vendors and assist in the creation and uploading of project drawings and documents, manual, etc into Vantage.
II. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Engineering degree holder.
- Basic knowledge on Industrial Gases and its properties, associated equipment’s etc.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in handling projects and knowledge in Primavera or Project planning.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Knowledge of local safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Knowledgeable and well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Technically knowledgeable and has a drive to learn new things.
- Good understanding of ISO 9000.
- Must have a strong sense of service and with a customer / client oriented outlook.
- Must be highly motivated with very strong self-direction and initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of people in the organization.
- Strong English and Arabic language skills.
Middle East, Egypt, Turkey (MEET)
Middle East, Egypt & Turkey
Business Sector / Division
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 01:22:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!