Job title: HSES Advisor
Job description: Job Overview:
Be fully conversant with company and client HSES policies, procedures and associated documentation. Ensure company HSES policies and procedures are implemented consistently and effectively. Review HSES documentation as requested
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and participate in site specific HSES risk assessments and ensure risk registries are maintained up to date
- Review local legislation and update legal register
- Monitor KPI’s relevant to the area of responsibility and ensure targets are achieved and appropriately tracked
- Monitor, analyze, identify HSES trends in the area of responsibility and report
- Prepare schedule and conduct HSES inspections, internal and external audits
- Prepare and execute HSES Activity plan
- Develop Toolbox Talk plan and supporting material. Observe / assist supervision during the delivery of TBTs
- Assist with the planning of PTW’s, conduct inspections and ensure compliance to PTW controls
- Initiate, coordinate and record emergency drills, ensure a post drill review/ de-brief is conducted and make recommendations where necessary
- Actively participate in safety campaigns, Behavior Based Safety program and other initiatives
- Lead / attend HSES meetings
- Monitor contractors and vendors to ensure compliance to safe work practices
- Follow-up closeout and maintain HSES central action tracking registry
- Lead and assist with incident investigations and prepare reports
- Develop and review training material. Deliver training / induction courses as assigned and monitor effectiveness.
- Complete development program as required by McDermott Management Systems
- Provide mentorship and coaching to junior HSES staff
- Other duties connected with the Function, as directed
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Degree/ Diploma in Safety or Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Total of 5 years Oil and Gas experience preferably in an EPC environment.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:28:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!