Job title: Service Sales Specialist
Job description: Service Sales Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as a Service Sales Engineer and will be the part of Motion Business Area for Service Division based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role you will be reporting to the Service Sales Manager and will be responsible accelerate and expand MOSE service business in UAE. You will also responsible to preferred ABB position with end users, based on quick and reliable support, digital tools etc.
- Prepare growth-oriented sales plans using company tools and implement new sales plan. Perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of products or systems or services offering, and align to provide a solution and ensure a positive customer experience. Ensure to visit the customers frequently and study the technical specifications and submit offers for complete motion service portfolio.
- Generate enquiry for complete motion service portfolio and promote motion service portfolio advance services & VAS (Value added services).
- Prioritize maintenance activities at site and avail support from drives and motor workshops when necessary. Ensure all activities such as legal and ethical compliance requirements are in accordance with overall company policies, procedures and organization’s goals and objectives while keeping the employee safety as a priority.
- Complete the Installed base (IB) mapping to ensure that more than 95% of installed base is allotted to site and make sure the service level agreements are signed with major accounts. Provide accurate forecasting of orders and develop service channel partner review and take corrective actions when required. Promote drive workshop and follow the sun concept to enhance connected devices in the region and organize customized technical events to improve ABB’s acceptability with end users.
- Perform energy audit or appraisals to promote energy efficiency sales pitch and generate leads using the concept. Participate in kickoff meeting with respective project managers and customer, based on project nature and handover the service projects to Project Manager after the completion of the project.
- Promote a culture that embraces continuous process improvement, personal accountability, teamwork, and customer service to achieve objectives and improve operational productivity and customer relations. Exhibit the ability to effectively perform as per the priorities and develop innovative business model with authorized workshop partner to support long term service agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of experience as a service sales engineer for motors & drives services.
- Knowledge in drive service background (Low Voltage/ Medium voltage drives & motors) will be an advantage.
- Prior experience in dealing with major government end-users entities and industrial customers in the region will be beneficial.
- Technical expertise in selling service agreements and having experience in digital solutions is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
More about us
ABB Motion Services serve customers around the globe with innovative services to maximize performance, uptime and energy efficiency throughout the lifetime of electrical motion solutions. Electrical motion is applied everywhere in industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation and is a cornerstone of the energy revolution. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We drive innovations through digitalization and make the difference for our customers and partners every day. ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 23:47:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!