Job title: Data Scientist
Job description: Description
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Data Scientist – 220000DZ
Closing date: Mar 07, 2022
dnata the world’s largest Air Services provider are looking to recruit a Data Scientist to join their team in Dubai. Supporting dnata UAE Airport Operations team you will be providing insight to a team that manages the ground handling and cargo requirements for all Airlines at Dubai International Airport, the world’s largest international passenger airport and the home of Emirates Airline.
As a Data Scientist your role will be critical to the planning and performance management of our UAE Airport operations. You will be a subject matter expert in developing our Data Science capabilities across dnata Airport operations and cargo to drive and grow the value extracted from data. You will need to be able to provide clear and concise information to our operational managers so that they can use your output to provide actionable insight into their business areas. You will need to be engage with stakeholders to understand their requirements to design, develop and implement solutions that balance quality and costs equally. Your insights should challenge the business to consider new ways of working and create revenue generation opportunities.
All candidates will need to have a minimum of 3-5 year’s work experience within a similar role where you have had a successful track record in delivering data science capabilities using python (or alternative languages) and be a key point of contact for data related queries. Previous experience of working in an Airline/ ground handling industry would be a an advantage however we welcome applications from any industry where insightful, accurate and timely data is critical to operational decision making.
In return you can expect to work for one of the leading global brands within the Airline service industry and join our exceptional team that support Dubai International Airport.
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications – Masters Degree (12+5 or equivalent):
– MSc in a relevant field such as data science, operations research, mathematics, science, data mining, artificial intelligence, applied statistics, machine learning or economics.
Experience – Human Resources. Performance Management :
– 2-4+ years of hands-on experience in the Analytics ecosystem
– Hands-on experience with big data technologies (Spark and Hadoop ecosystem) and deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
– Hands-on experience with SQL, R, Python – Hands-on experience with DevOps frameworks (Git, CI/CD, Docker)
– Hands-on experience building libraries and packages to be re-used by others
– Hands-on experience building DS Solutions for production usage
– Team player with a problem solving attitude
– Experience of delivering advanced analytical projects to large, complex organisations in a multi-functional environment.
– Able to challenge and review the quality and value generated from analytical output.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Job date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 08:12:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!