Job title: Call Center – HR Analyst (Arabic Speaker) | Group HR | Dubai, UAE
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 124982
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently looking for HR Analyst to join our HR Shared Services as part of the ‘front line query’ team. The title holder will be responsible for employee life-cycle aspects received through multiple support channels i.e. HR portal, call, live chat, email and walk ins. This role requires genuine passion for customer service and demonstrated attitude towards continuous learning and improvement.
About the Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate employee support as a primary point of contact for general HR queries across the MENA region using multiple service channel via Salesforce HR case management tool.
- Identifies and solutions simple to complex HR transactional activities across employee lifecycle i.e. to onboarding, HR policy, process, payroll, benefits, HR systems, and employee and labor laws.
- Responsible for regular HR related-data entry into the company SAP HCM software related to employee master data changes, payroll and other data points.
- Collaborate with back office HR teams alongside IT and the HR Business Partner to deliver holistic solutions that incorporate the requirements across teams.
- Accurately maintain employee records including across employee life cycle i.e. scan, store and retrieve employee work documents
- Strongly maintain data confidentiality related to all Human Resource and Payroll information along with adhering to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statement of the company
- Adhere and meet the service levels at all time whilst maintaining pace with quality discipline
- Works with management to improve the automation, efficiency and quality of operations.
- Ability to multitask, possess analytical and problem-solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery
- Practices active listening skills and projects confidence and professionalism
- Navigates effectively in a changing environment where competing priorities require flexibility including flexibility in scheduling support when required
- Work well within the dynamics of a group and has genuine passion for speaking to customers
- Strong communication skills and professionalism
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Business, Psychology, Human Resources or Information Systems.
- Proficient using Case Management tool and HCM software
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, highly organized, and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Resilient and has Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work with pace with quality discipline.
- Ability to speak Arabic will be advantageous
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 01:48:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!