Job title: Head of Saadiyat Concierge
Company: Farah Experiences
Job description: Job Description:
The Head of Saadiyat Concierge is responsible for supervising daily operations of the Concierge team ensuring maximum efficiency, cost-effectiveness and best in class customer experience.
The Contact Centre Manager will be responsible for leading and developing the team to ensure consistent performance, stability and succession planning. The role will also be responsible for dealing with escalated enquiries, and disciplinary issues. Your job scope will also include
- Provide a clear guide of the core job activities/nature of the role
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Assistant Managers and Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of the team to ensure improved performance and succession planning.
- Working with HR and Talent Management to support the recruitment and selection of Assistant Managers and Agents.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Change Programs and Projects with impact the contact centre.
- Carry out regular 121’s, developing a culture of continuous improvement and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with Assistant Managers and Training team to ensure the skills and knowledge of the team are developed effectively.
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enchance the customer experience.
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets.
- Build and maintaining effective relationships within the Farah Experiences, Yas Island assets and Abu Dhabi clients and partners.
- Identify and implement best practices, processes and systems and drive continuous improvement environment.
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis.
- Work with the Resource Planning team to ensure the most effective resource plans are developed and achieved.
- Ensure service and sales targets, SLA’s, and KPI’s are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality and service delivery.
- Ensure stakeholder and client reporting is delivered on time and with quality
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the contact centre.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Higher Secondary or Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 3-5 years work experience in Contact Centre or Operations role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of contact centre technology
- Leadership skills
- Performance Management skills
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Process Improvement such as LEAN, Six Sigma
- University Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing on Business field
- 3-5 years work experience in/or within the hospitality/leisure/travel industry
- Fluency in a foreign language (Arabic)
- Experience in Business Development
- Experience in managing clients
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 04:05:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!