Job title: Analytical Consultant, Marketing Technology, Retail (English)
Job description: Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Consultant on the MENA Retail team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s most sophisticated clients. You will be the authority on the team and in the industry on how to best put measurement and technology to use in the service of digital marketing. Strong existing client relationships will position you as a true partner and thought leader and enable you to quickly effectuate change and achieve progress with clients. You will also be wearing a data scientist hat on the team providing excellent insights to our partners.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Support clients in the design, implementation, and maintenance of excellent measurement infrastructures across their different platforms (e.g., web and apps).
- Partner with clients’ cross-functional teams to solve analytics and data issues and define clear deliverables and measures of success through testing and validation.
- Understand how google advertising and analytics products work and integrate with other industry reporting and attribution tools.
- Help clients address the complex topic of attribution by acting as a thought leader on the topic and using Google’s measurement and attribution solutions.
- Advocate for the topic of Marketing Technology (MarTech) in the retail industry and work with the different components of the ecosystem to define and implement clear MarTech strategies for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in statistical analysis using tools such as Python, SQL, etc.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in app measurement and familiarity with Google Cloud Platform’s application development and big data offering.
- Experience in working with hybrid advertisers (e.g., web and app).
- Fluency in Google’s measurement tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase).
- Good understanding of the mainstream mobile application platforms (e.g., iOS, Android) and the differences between both.
- Understanding of digital marketing in general and Google’s advertising products.
Job date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 08:04:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!