Job title: Cluster Revenue Manager, RMCC MEA
Job description: Are you an experienced Revenue Manager looking to take your career in a new direction within a dynamic team of a global hospitality brand? If so, we would love to hear from you and look forward to discussing all that Hilton has to offer, including a competitive package, new offices and the growth and cosmopolitan vibrancy of a Dubai itself.
Hilton’s MEA&T Revenue Management Consolidated Centre (RMCC) is based at the regional headquarters in Dubai and is a centre of excellence for Revenue Management supporting the Hotels within the MEA region. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in Hilton’s success and growth with strong development opportunities.
As Cluster Revenue Manager, you will be responsible for maximising revenue, market share and profits for a portfolio of hotels through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures. Additionally, you will be a part of a collaborative regional team of revenue experts in which contribution and learning are encouraged. The role will drive the continued development and growth of customer service standards, revenue and profits from multiple hotels and to deliver Hilton’s mission to be the preeminent global hospitality company – the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.
- Commercial Performance: Drive KPIs including incremental EBITDA, RevPAR and Fair Market Share performance
- Inventory Control: Manage and maintain Group and Transient inventory controls
- Pricing & Selling Strategy: Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies on online channels
- Analysis & Monitoring: Provide critical analysis of strategies, room statistics and demand factors
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Prepare weekly and monthly forecasts along with yearly budgets as appropriate using standard systems and tools
- Competitive and Demand Analysis: Ensure rate shopping data is consistent, appropriate and effectively analysed
- Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
- Manage effective information gathering and analysis through multiple Hilton and ad hoc channels
- Engage all relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review optimal strategies and controls
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer’s, owner’s and shareholder expectations
- Contribute to a positive, growth oriented regional team committed to commercial performance and personal development
We offer a competitive ex-pat package including salary, bonus, accommodation and transport allowances, visa, relocation and schooling support As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
Required Skills and Experience:
Practical working experience within commercial revenue management.
Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Strong Analytical Skills
Excellent communication skills – fluency in English, both verbally and in writing and (additional languages are beneficial)
Ability to collaborate with stakeholders in a regional office and a remote hotel environment
Excellent competencies in Leadership, Planning, Communication and Influencing
Commercial attitude and proactive sales approach
Positive, growth-oriented mindset
Job date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 03:57:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!