Job title: MEP Project Manager
Job description: MEP Project Manager
Job Location : UAE
Role and Responsibilities :
- MEP Management and Inspections
- Review construction schedules and methods
- Review all billing and manage MEP contract changes.
- Works closely with Project Management Staff and safety personnel to assure all aspects of the company’s safety plan is being implemented.
- Manage all contractors, contract negotiations, scheduling, and change orders.
- Supervise all MEP Related activities ( in depth knowledge on HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical)
- Assist the PM in all project meetings.
- Provide technical input as required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with owners and their representatives, contractors, and inspection authorities
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- PMP Certifications is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the MEP Field.
- Experience with systems commissioning
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products,
- Knowledge of construction management principals and their applicability to the construction field.
- should currently available in UAE
Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.
Job date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 06:42:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!