Job title: Robotics Software Engineer
Company: Management Solutions International
- February 25, 2022
- Posted by: themsigroup
- Posted 5 days ago
HIRING: Management Solutions International
One of our premier IT clients based in Dubai are looking to recruit “Robotics Software Engineer”
- As a Robotics Software Engineer, you will report to the Head of Software and Controls Engineering and support the development of proprietary software that automates various tasks required for home construction.
- You will be part of a dynamic and mission-critical team that is responsible for designing a rapidly deployable robotic system that can accurately automate an arbitrary set of procedurally generated operations.
- You will directly contribute to the state-of-the-art in the robotics field by developing software that allows a house-sized system to perform accurate tasks on a field-deployed deformable gantry in an outdoor dynamic environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test, and deploy software for robotic systems
- Develop algorithms across various robotics disciplines e.g. localization, planning, and perception across the full design lifecycle: requirements, design, code, test, integrate
- Contribute to system architecture design for a state-of-the-art robotic system that leverages an industrial manipulator to execute an arbitrary set of procedurally generated tasks
- Identify, integrate, and test off-the-shelf industrial automation solutions and advise on in-house development opportunities
- Undertake travel as necessary to support customer deployments
Skills Required –
- Practical experience with C++ and Python
- Coursework or experience with describing robot rigid body motion e.g. homogenous transformation matrices, transformation trees, quaternions
- Coursework or experience with forward and inverse kinematics for redundant manipulators
- Experience with ROS-based software development for robotic systems
- Knowledge of Ethernet IP / TCP / UDP / Serial communication
- Demonstrated ability to work on software codebases with multiple contributors
- Demonstrated expertise in a fundamental robotics discipline e.g. localization, planning, perception, or control
- Integration of open source libraries such as MoveIt, OpenCV, the Point Cloud Library (PCL) and/or similar packages
- Familiarity with modern software architecture and tools such as databases, containerized application deployment, micro-services, and source control
- Please send your resume to
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 12,000 – AED 16,000 / Month
Expected salary: 12000 – 16000 per month
Job date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 00:09:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!