Job title: Internal Audit Manager
Job description: Our client is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to play the following roles…
- Assists in development of the group’s annual audit plan and executes assigned internal audits of operational, financial and administrative activities, contracts, computer systems and major projects.
- Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews work papers and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors.
- Performs audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, finding, and associated reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned across subsidiaries.
- Reviewing monthly financial information, financial transactions, agreements, verifies the accuracy of financial records and physical count.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Writes clear concise Internal Audit Memoranda and Internal Audit reports in both Arabic/English language.
- Attending meetings with auditee to develop an understanding of business processes.
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations.
- Provides an independent opinion regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of management’s controls for safeguarding company assets and for providing reliable information.
- Evaluates whether organisational units are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, and control activities in compliance with management instructions, policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with approved objectives and high standards of business practice.
- Evaluates the cost effectiveness of company’s operating processes and procedures.
- Perform data analytics/analytical reviews as part of the audit.
- Follows up and appraises the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
- Ensures actions have been taken and deficiencies corrected in a timely manner and in accordance with the agreements in the audit report.
- Travelling to different sites to execute audit plan or other assignments.
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing.
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Ability to thoroughly review audit documentation for completeness, accuracy and adequacy while ensuring timely archiving of work papers
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Age 30-45 max.
- B.A. in Commerce , Accounting.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting Department.
- Certified Internal Auditor, preferred
Job date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:09:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!