Job title: Digital Program Analyst / Associate – Core Business Custom Solutions (Relocation to Beijing)
Company: Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
Job description: The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 105 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled, and promotes regional connectivity.
AIIB’s Information Technology Division (ITD) is looking for an analyst or associate who will be responsible for supporting the design, implementation, and maintenance of IT custom solutions for AIIB’s core investment business areas. The role is onsite in Beijing, China.
The selected analyst or associate will work in a start-up, fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment. They will have the opportunity to drive IT process design and will be exposed to cutting-edge cloud technology and a multilateral development bank’s business environment where they can hone skills in project management, communication, stakeholder management, planning, and risk management.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support digital program specialists build systems to support a specific business area, such as Know Your Customers (KYC), client portal, intelligent knowledge sharing hub, etc.
- Participate in demand planning, impact assessment, feasibility studies, and cost estimation of projects. Support solution design and full project cycle delivery.
- Conduct research on innovative technologies and feasibility analysis; deliver prototypes based on business requirements.
- Conduct code review on the work of service providers, and ensure projects and deliverables comply with IT governance processes and procedures.
- Work with various teams, such as infrastructure, data management, IT security, and risk management, to ensure the smooth rollout of products and services to users and maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Manage vendors, which includes procurement, contracting, performance management, etc.
- Experience in building coherent, dynamic, and user-friendly interfaces, robust services, and scalable data processing jobs, including but not limited to the following:
- Programming experience with backend engineering and relational databases with Java, Python, C++, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, SQL servers, etc.
- Understanding of modern web application development processes and standard methodologies. Experience with responsive design and front-end development where usability is a first-class goal, using React, Angular, or similar front-end frameworks, React, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Proven experience as a developer or development team lead for customized and cross-platform IT solutions, such as KYC, client portal, knowledge sharing hub, etc.
- Experience in developing with AWS; Azure environment is a plus.
- Results-oriented with an ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
- Effective communication and engagement skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must.
- Master’s degree equivalent or higher in related fields from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant IT experience or equivalent for IT Analyst, minimum 3-5 years of relevant IT experience or equivalent for IT Associate.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences, and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join in AIIB’s mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Job date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 23:34:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!