Job title: Head of Retail Pricing
Job description: Job Summary
Zurich Middle East is part of Zurich Insurance Group, one of the world’s largest and most experienced insurers. Our mission is to help our local community understand and protect themselves from risk both locally and globally.
With the expansion of Life Insurance business in the Middle East, The Head of Retail Pricing will lead the pricing and design of new products and features, covering technical and market-based pricing, with a focus on protection products.
As Head of Retail Pricing, your role will involve:
- Identify opportunities for new protection products and product repricing, based on analysis of competitive landscape, market trends and review of BU portfolios.
- Advise on product design features (e.g., benefit design, premium structure, linkages to UW/claims)
- Develop or drive improvements on approach for technical pricing (e.g., pricing parameters, granularity) and market-based pricing (e.g., competitive pricing per cell).
- Establish pricing and profit testing models.
- Monitor competitor/market pricing trends
- Provide support in navigating global product approval processes.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics/Statistics and 10 or more years of experience in the Life Insurance industry.
- Fully qualified – Actuary
- Demonstrated history of working in the Life Actuarial field.
- Demonstrated track record of successful product introductions/repricing initiatives
- Experience in a competitive broker market (e.g., UK, Ireland, Australia)
- Expert knowledge of actuarial pricing and reserving concepts
- Knowledge of statistical and actuarial modeling
- Expert knowledge of insurance products
- Proficient in managing diverse team.
- Strong Project Management with organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to present complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to multi-task and work in dynamic team
This role will be based in our office in Emaar Square 6, Level 6, Downtown Dubai UAE
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique – that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to .
- Location(s): AE – Dubai
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Leigh Jeremy Jaye Santander
Job date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 02:18:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!