Job title: Project Manager – IT
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Job description: Company: Majid Al Futtaim Retail – Carrefour
Dept: Information Technology
Location: Dubai, UAE
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday!
The Project Manager works within the guidelines set by the Project Management Office (PMO) and serves as the conduit between businesses and technology. The role holder oversees all aspects of the Tier 1 & Tier2 Projects assigned and ensures the project is delivered on time, within budget & to the quality standards of MAF Retail. The role holder also ensures that the PMO toolkit is continuously evolving with the needs of the business.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the overall delivery of projects assigned
- Lead the end to end implementation and deployment of the solution
- Review project delivery compliance to company policy, standards and best practices. Performing monthly health checks of each strategic project.
- Responsible for development and communication of the project schedule, milestones, and delivery plans, including design, development, UAT & all applicable sign off requirements.
- Responsible for the governance & escalation process in line with the PMO standards.
- Participate in technical systems development and evaluation
- Provide insights into the PMO strategy that can meet both current needs, but also has the flexibility to scale and adapt to future business requirements
- Prepare weekly project status reporting into IT Management dashboards.
- Prepare & hold monthly Steering Committee meetings with all stakeholders in line with PMO standards
- Apply project management practices and principles
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree – highly preferred
- Agile, Scrum & PMP qualified preferred
- 10 years of overall IT Project Management experience
- Experience of 5+ years in a project delivery role within retail industry preferred
- Proven experience in SAP; Supply Chain, Retail and FinTech technologies, processes; are preferred
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Ability to engage and collaborate with senior leadership on key business initiatives
- Strong Analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Should be able to independently lead medium to high complexity engagements
- Result oriented and process improvement driven
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required) Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
Job date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 23:36:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!