Job title: Adjunct Faculty Position in Mechanical Engineering
Job description: Job Summary
RIT Dubai is currently seeking applications from exceptional candidates for a full-time lecturer position in the Mechanical and Industrial Department at the level of lecturer teaching core topics like Fundamentals of Mechanics, Dynamics, Heat Transfer, and Numerical Methods. RIT Dubai is looking for a highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic individual to be a positive addition to a prospering American university campus in the UAE. Responsibilities include teaching and educational activities (course development, undergraduate and graduate advising, lab development), and professional service activities. This position does NOT have any research obligations and is primarily a teaching position.
Individuals who will be on sabbatical or interested in a visiting position are also welcome to apply. The selected faculty is expected to start on January 14, in Dubai.
- Ph.D. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to teach graduate level courses in Mechanical Engineering/Applied Mechanics/Design as well as guide MSc student’s projects.
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous teaching experience in an American or European institution
- Demonstrated industry experience in the field
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 07:27:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!