Job title: Data & Analytics HR Specialist
Job description: JOB PURPOSE
Support the Data & Analytics practices of the People Experience team and ‘One HR’ to apply analytics industry best practices in collaboration with all HR teams and other relevant internal stakeholders, such as IT and Enterprise Data & Analytics (ED&A).
Through the use of data and analytics:
– Facilitate the creation of rewarding employee experiences across people lifecycle dimensions, such as workforce planning, performance management, productivity, engagement, recruitment, attrition and retention
– Enable data-driven people decisions that contribute to business success
– Support Enterprise Strategic Themes such as Business Agility & Efficiency, Business Growth, Data-Driven Decisions and Employee Experience
· Support the HR Manager D&A with management of the people analytics demand funnel. Participate in requirements extraction and refinement sessions with internal (e.g., C&B, HRBP, L&T etc.) and external business stakeholders (e.g. P&L, IT, IA, Legal / DPO, Finance, OR&E, ED&A). Support the curation of detailed delivery roadmaps across the entire data value chain, i.e. from data ingestion to modelling and presentation
· Support the `people analytics – data products development’, working with internal HR stakeholders and ED&A & IT counterparts to develop and test data ingestion pipelines and data domain products in the Enterprise Data Platform (EDP).
· Ensure the `people analytics – data products Maintenance’, supporting the planning and execution of enhancements on existing data products and data models as these are driven by recurrent reviews of business needs
· Support the `people analytics – information products development’, contributing towards their HR data and business process expertise to define key people metrics that drive actionable changes. Develop, test and deploy appropriate information assets (e.g. reports, dashboards, Data Science information products) that extract reliable insights from those KPI trends. Monitor KPI trends to suggest possible valuable insights to be shared with relevant stakeholders.
· Ensure the `people analytics – information products Maintenance’ and support the execution of agreed enhancements and metric / KPI improvements on existing information products (dashboards, reports). Ensure that all HR information products and reports remain relevant and accurate and support business improvement.
· Within the context of an agreed Self-Service Analytics framework, support the HR Manager Data & Analytics to enable HR business stakeholders to discover, analyse and visualise their data. Provide support and guidance to the departmental Data Analysts and Power Users to ensure that industry best practices are adopted, standardised reports, and learning needs are met.
· Support people development with analytics training and adoption. Contribute business credibility and expertise to the design of appropriate training aimed at multiplying data analytics skills into the broader HR team. Support the delivery of training, workshops and consultations towards continuous staff development and education to meet the changing business needs and stay up to speed with a fluid data landscape. Promote through best practice results and support managerial marketing to adopt advanced visualisation and data science analytics across the HR organisation.
· Partner with the HR Systems & Technology team and consult with them regarding Data & Analytics requirements that influence the design and architecture of systems. These relate to generating and curating all necessary data around the employee lifecycle. Provide the HR Systems & Technology team with analytics insights needed to influence the implementation of technology solutions that gather data, generate insights and build dashboards that enable intelligent people decisions.
· Partner with the HR Governance & Compliance team to support continuous process improvement and regulatory compliance with required data and insights. Work with the ED&A Data Governance team to drive Master & Reference Data and Metadata Quality and curate quality HR content in the Enterprise Data Platform of the Emirates Group.
Experience- Human Resources.Other
5+ Years Qualification- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Knowledge/Skills- Degree in a relevant field, such as Business Administration, Operational Research, Commerce, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology etc.
Relevant experience including (but not limited to):
– Industrial Engineering
– Experience with the implementation of initiatives that are transformational in nature
– Experience in managing projects and ensuring investment, project scope and focus are steered towards project success
– Experience in the airline industry and / or in HR systems and products is desirable
– Collaborative contributor in the sense that he/she can build trusted relationships and wide networks across a range of teams and individuals in order to deliver business benefits
– Ability to multi-task and work across various departments with strict deadlines and to to navigate competing interest across stakeholders
– Business presentation and effective communication skills at all stakeholder levels
– Ideally possess some level of knowledge of HR user/functional environment, Oracle ERP system and/or other leading HR Systems related to different business areas, in order to become a knowledge contributor for the various business stakeholders
– Be digitally dexterous in his/her everyday work and possess strong analytical skills with proven ability to produce and analyse reports of high quality
– Ability to contribute intelligently in translating data to actionable insights and in developing specific metrics to help business stakeholders navigate their business
– Strong understanding of industry best practice in relation to analytics, systems and governance within a large organisation or business unit
– Strong working knowledge of technologies such as Power BI, Microstrategy, SAP BO, SQL and Python desireable
– Clear communication skills, written and verbal
– Experience of working in a multi-cultural expatriate environment
Leadership Role : NO
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 23:58:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!