Job title: Manager, Consulting
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job description: We are looking for a Manager for our Strategic Consulting business line.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 93,000 as of June 30, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For further information, visit .
What this job involves:
- Your primary role would be to work with the industrial advisory services team and undertake industrial feasibility studies, business plan formulation, formulation of realistic development strategies for large scale industrial parks, free zones, industrial corridors and special economic zones
- Understanding of global industrial and logistics supply chains / value chains and undertake demand assessment on the basis of key sector / sub-sector level opportunities
- Identification of industrial / warehousing opportunity sectors by utilizing global, national and regional datasets as well as understanding on the on-ground demand dynamics
- Perform research based on global / regional industrial datasets for macro and micro-economic analysis, industrial growth forecasting and scenario-based demand assessment, then applying a variety of quantitative and qualitative analytical methods such as econometric forecasting techniques to arrive at realistic demand projections
- Undertake detailed financial assessment to establish project viability – post tax financial modelling including preparation of balance sheets / P&L statements
- Undertake interactions / structured interviews with manufacturers / industrial operators / industrial infrastructure developers to gauge industrial market dynamics and utilize the inputs to formulate effective development strategies for the client
- Data collation through primary as well as secondary market sources and analyse the same to generate meaningful reports and recommendations for the clients
- Undertake on-ground market assessment / market studies
- Preparation of business pitches / proposals / tenders for private as well as government clients
- Contribute to the successful execution of other business development and marketing initiatives as needed
- Produce clear, succinct write-ups to be included within industrial research reports and consulting assignments
Desired skills and experience for this job:
- Relevant Master’s degree in real estate / finance / economics / business preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology would be an added advantage
- Working with team leaders to formulate effective strategies for clients and to ensure successful project delivery
- Fast learner, enthusiastic, motivated
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, report writing capabilities, sound knowledge of financial modelling, preparation and delivery of presentations
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding
- Strong relationship building skills – able to collaborate with colleagues and develop strong relationships with clients
- Clear communicator with strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; (and preferably also Arabic)
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback
- High proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with various statistical & economic models used for forecasting & analysis
- Flexibility for travel within Middle East and Africa
- Experience of having worked across industrial advisory studies covering feasibility / development strategy for industrial parks, economic / industrial corridors, Special Economic Zones / Free Zones, Airport / Port led industrial zones, High-tech industrial / innovation & R&D clusters, etc.
- Previous technical background in market research / financial analysis etc.
- 4 – 5 years’ professional experience preferred
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Job date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 02:35:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!