Job title: Solutions Architect
Job description: 48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit
Worley is currently recruiting Solutions Architect to join Digital, Customer Solutions Group in UAE.
Major accountabilities of Position
- Architect data engineering solutions for projects and be technical hands for their implementation and coordinate other teams in the creation of technical solutions for our business needs
- Deep knowledge of advanced technologies and approaches to deliver robust and appropriate systems and data solutions
- Support Customer Solutions critical review of innovative ideas from the practicality perspective
Knowledge / Experience / Competencies Required
- A Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related technical field
- Minimum of 15 years of experience delivering digital solutions in Oil and Gas and/or Mining/or Aviation industries.
- 5+ years of strong experience with cloud services (Azure preferred)
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS/Azure) including microservices, IaaS, PaaS, and distributed architectures.
- Data Warehousing design experience a plus data vault modeling, CDM, metadata management
- Experience scripting with CLI, PowerShell, and data serialization languages, as well as C# and Python
- Experience in DataOps and/or MLOps
- Good understanding of DevOps principals and tools
- Excellent grasp of cloud fundamentals and solutioning around PaaS (preference for Azure)
- Seven years of experience in data modelling and data mining techniques such as regression, clustering, and outlier detection
- Experience with streaming ingestion and real-time data processing
- Experience in data solution architecture and business analysis
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills to enable the development high value, fit for purpose data solutions
- Alignment with our values safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity
- Knowledge of cluster computing technology and services
- Ability to plan, orchestrate effectively across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrate customer interaction professionalism – listening, ability to ask insightful questions, build consensus, advance opportunities to next level
- Ability to frame customer business and technical imperatives, and inspiring confidence with a variety of internal and external constituents
- Build alliances and seek cross-functional support to achieve success
- 10+ year hands on experience delivering analytics/predictive analytics solutions and/or digital twins
- Ability to manage staff, set example and demonstrate leadership
- Must have ability to build relationships with the customer IT and technical stakeholders
- Requires knowledge of how to create packaged, containerized solutions to simplify the delivery, installation, and operation of services
- Experience with cloud and on-premise solution security and compliance controls required
- Plan, organize and scale the high-quality delivery required within set timeline and deadlines
- Identify and implement architecture best practices and standards
- Technical acumen required for system scalability, availability, and performance activities
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Must have Agile mindset and understand SCRUM methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with corporate executives and technical teams.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
- Ability to occasionally travel to customer sites
- Experience building & managing high performing teams
- Big 4 consulting experience is desired but not required
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Job date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 01:22:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!