Job title: Yas Island Guest Services Agent
Company: Farah Experiences
Job description: Job Description:
As Yas Island Guest Services Agent, you will provide our Guests with a world class service according to our Yas Island guest experience ethos. You will also create memorable vacation planning experiences utilising exemplary sales techniques, solid guest service skills, and strong attention to detail.
Your job scope also includes:
- To receive inbound enquiries from guests enquiring about any of the brands represented on Yas Island and to gain a clear understanding of the guests’ enquiry or complaint
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with Guests resulting in increased levels of Guest service and conversion rates.
- To properly answer the guests’ query in the most accurate and speedy manner without making the guest feel rushed and to resolve any guest queries through troubleshooting with the guest to ensure payment is made promptly
- Maintain an excellent and up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge and proactively seek out information, in order to understand guest issues.
- To ensure the guest does not need to call us again for the same query by delivering the right response and educating them in future on how to get this response using self-service whenever appropriate
- Document call outcome including any agreements made regarding payment and identify and report new business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practices to increase guest satisfaction levels
- Aim to achieve or exceed Experience Hub and Agent KPIs (e.g. Guest Satisfaction and Quality Scores)
- Entering and/or updating client information in the system and ensure Guest details are up to date and support a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and participate constructively in team meetings.
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- Experience in a hospitality or travel contact centre and will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in a contact centre for a minimum of two years or similar environment.
- Experience in a front line reservations position for leisure travel or travel related business and first hand knowledge of tour operations and or airline reservations, documentation and reporting procedures.
- High level user knowledge on tour operator reservation and or Global Distribution Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills and ability to convert enquiries into sales and proven ability to work towards individual and team targets
- Fluency in English in addition to language.
- Fluency in Arabic, Russian or Chinese is an added advantage
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 02:28:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!