Job title: Senior Manager- Technology Consulting- Technology Transformation- IT/OT Convergence-UAE
Company: Ey – Saudi Arabia
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Generic Construction
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments – supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service – providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY is looking for an ‘Senior Manager, IT/OT Convergence’ to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team. The role will be based in UAE (Abu Dhabi) and will serve MENA clients both remotely and onsite across different MENA locations and mainly GCC countries.
- Serve as Key Implementation Resource on IT/OT network infrastructure projects
- Lead the delivery of large scale complex strategic and/or transformative technical projects with IT/OT convergence aspects following EY Project Management Methodologies
- Design secure and efficient transformational change integrating between the Operating Technology & IT ecosystems, in multiple technical domains (networks, systems, security, …)
- Conduct as-is Assessment to identify and assess existing problems and challenges within IT and OT areas and define target state with identification of priority implementations and roadmap
- Ability to liaise with client’s IT/OT and business teams to understand business drivers, requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives being considered and/or implemented
- Define best suited IT-OT operating model and required capabilities for client’s technology function, aligned to their digital/Technology & business aspirations and industry practices
- Facilitate the ability to manage data movement between networks to provide reliable information to the operational areas.
- Contribute to the consulting value proposition of IT/OT integration aspects
- Design, set up and lead workstreams for a PMO or similar organizational governance structure involving multiple, related projects and/or initiatives within the IT/IoT/OT space
- Solve business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming.
- Apply knowledge and experience to shape services to clients and present project outputs
- Considered as a direct point of contact for client and team, speaks to client regularly about future trends, and is beginning to own and grow the firm’s relationship with the client
- Maintain open and proactive communication and build credibility based on understanding client issues and offering innovative solutions on IT-OT convergence areas
- Create and deliver presentations that engage a range of audiences and respond to their questions and concerns
- Integrate data and applies judgment in forming practical insights and addressing potential issues, leveraging opportunities and analyses that enable decision-making by critical stakeholders
- Share technical, sector and market knowledge to inform client thinking
- Develop and manage plans for project teams, updates stakeholders, and escalates scope
- Develop relationships that can benefit our firm and our clients (e.g., with stakeholders in target organizations) and beyond the workplace to enhance our presence and impact in the community
- Identify and share trends, topics and resources (e.g., professional bodies, market developments such as sector specific trends, regulatory guidance) that will increase the relevance and value of our service delivery and seizes opportunities to grow knowledge in the IT-OT convergence areas
- Take a systematic approach to making decisions, considering all relevant date
- Deliver an exceptional service experience across engagements, develop an account management mindset, understand our clients’ sectors and business agenda, and anticipate their needs, proposing preferred solutions, anticipating potential barriers and following up on client satisfaction
- Develop ideas to expand current offerings, including other service lines, and initiates client discussions
- Build networks across our firm, start creating an external network to support our markets agenda and reputation, and encourage cross-selling
- Enable the business development process by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts, supervising proposal writing and driving progress to completion
- Improve coordination of work-in-progress and utilization of staff within and across teams and exercise leadership in a collaborative way
- Manage team and project resources and budgets effectively
- Take ownership for driving professional growth and leveraging coaching, learning and new experience
- Confidently and authentically present complex messages skillfully, using a variety of media and methods that build excellent relationships based on a trust
- Demonstrate influencing skills that address the varied interests and individual style of others, recognizing people have different sources of motivation and ways to achieve success
- Create a positive team environment, balancing individual initiative with team collaboration and with EY priorities, and encourage people to speak up and express differing views
- Adopt appropriate coaching techniques to meet the various needs of team members
- Assemble the right team to achieve business goals by creating the right mix of skills and the right conditions to work together effectively
- Improve commitment and engagement of team members, while focusing on the achievement of their goals
- Provide constructive feedback tailored to each person’s style and environment
- Recommend development activities tailored to each team member’s needs and learning style
- Resolve competing priorities and resource allocation issues, building collaboration across organizational boundaries
Technical skills requirements
- At least 12+ years of experience working in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company in delivery of large-scale complex technical projects with IT/OT convergence aspects or at least 10 years of experience working for a leading company, in delivery of technical projects in the IT/OT convergence space
- Excellent, proven communication skills, both oral and in writing, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Have a track record of delivery within multiple large-scale technical transformation projects in the IT/OT convergence area and their deployment models
- Experience of working on complex projects and programmes
- Understanding of technologies (typical assets, communication protocols, technical architectures) utilized by OT-ICS systems (SCADA/DCS/PLC/RTU) and networks
- Ideally having Prince2, PMP or equivalent certification;
- Knowledge (or at least interest to learn) of the security concepts typical to the ICS/OT environments especially network architecture, segmentation, defense in depth
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Completed technical higher education in the field of industrial automation, computer science, electronics, information technology, engineering or a related field.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Tue, 08 Mar 2022 01:51:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!