Job title: Corporate Communication and Governmental Affairs Manager, Middle East
Job description: Company Description
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple: improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan.
With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermos Technology and Drive & Control technology, and IoT and Software Solutions.
- Determination and supervision of the communication strategy of the Bosch Group in Middle East
- Management of media & PR engagement to strengthen Bosch reputation, shape public opinion, and increase awareness of the company in the region
- Coordination of sponsorship and donation activities
- Crisis communication
- Representing the interests, opinion-making and political communications for the Bosch Group in Middle East
- Determining the strategies related to the geographic region, which is under responsibility for specifying the RBW Political objectives and monitoring the topics as well as taking steps intended to ensure legislative regulations to set within the frame of RBMI GB and their locations
- Advocate the position of our company with regard to national and international institutions, Conducting the single window responsibility of RBMI against the national and international political agents, state institutions and organizations,
- Non-Governmental Organizations, and the communication network, being a single point of contact for them.
- Giving publicity to the view of RBMI both in domestic and foreign political arenas and enabling the communication.
- Contact point for political actors, networks, and organizations. Lead for all political activities and positions in the company.
- Defining the political roadmap for the company, detecting Bosch relevant political topics and provide targeted, technology-oriented political advice.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, law or engineering. MBA is a plus
- Arabic native speaker and fluent English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong result orientation, independent working style and self-motivation
- Exceptional networking skills
- Good understanding of technology, market dynamics and trends
- Experience (5-10 years) in governmental relations and preferably in communication
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, able to relate and connect with diverse stakeholders internally and externally, establish connections and builds trust
- Fluency in English
Job date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 07:48:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!