Job title: Library Assistant
Job description: Job Description
The Assistant Librarian will serve as the front line for providing customer service to the student’s and answering their enquiries. Key responsibility is to for provide support services to the students and academic unit as assigned.
- Input details about new materials into library information system (Symphony) .
- Check-out and check-in books at circulation desks.
- Shelving of library materials.
- Printing researches for students.
- Instruct patrons on how to use reference sources.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by the Principal or reporting Director.
Mandatory Qualification and Work Experience
Minimum role specifications:
Minimum of University degree
- Experience of working within a school environment. School library experience 1 year or above
- Must have background working with Symphony Library Management Software
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current technology, software, and automated library systems
- Good knowledge of Children’s literature in Islamic, English and Arabic
- Bilingual – Arabic and English with good communication skills in both.
Location: Nad Al Sheba, Dubai – Sharjah
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:02:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!