Job title: Onboarding – Inside Sales Engineer – Industrial Regulators
Job description: Description
With an unparalleled breadth of products, project management, connected services, and service networks, Emerson leads as a global manufacturer supplying and servicing all valves everywhere. Our Pressure Management (PRM) portfolio includes pressure and safety relief valves and regulators to offer our clients solutions whatever their needs.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Application Engineer will be to provide quote and technical support to the MEA PRM sales channel (direct and representative) during the lead to order cycle with particular focus on aftermarket opportunities.
The role will require preparation of technically compliant quotations for multiple product lines from the extensive PRM range (Regulators, Relief Valves, Tank Protection, Steam products, etc.) and booking of resultant purchase orders. In addition, for our representatives you will help with adder pricing, delivery lead-time and application queries.
The role is based at Emerson Automation Solution’s state of the art campus in Dubai’s Jebel Ali Freezone, United Arab Emirates.
- Size and selects best Emerson solution using proprietary sizing software or as per international standards
- Produce formal quotations for customers based on best Emerson solution utilizing price books or quotations from intercompany factories or 3rd party suppliers
- Field general questions about PRM products and services.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that the quote has been received, answer any technical/commercial clarifications, and identify when an order may be placed.
- Ensure resultant purchase orders are clean and in line with quotation and agreed terms and conditions
- Work in a timely, accurate, and proactive manner with a focus on customer service levels (i.e. meeting bid submission deadlines and turnaround time metrics)
- Continue to enhance her/his knowledge of PRM products, applications and industries.
- Works collaboratively with the team as necessary and focuses on meeting monthly/yearly budget targets
- Supports Price Agreement offer preparation as and when required
- Project RFQ’s – Understand Customer and Project requirements as found on the Customer request for quote and tender package.
- Align Customer and Project specifications with Pressure Management Industrial Regulators capabilities preparing exception lists and addendums.
- Facilitate with Project team for project RFQ’s right from quote stage to ensure the project requirements are taken care.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Process, Instrumentation)
- Must be fluent in English & French
- Ideally, you will have application sales experience with Pressure Management or Control Valve products.
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:24:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!