Job title: Senior Manager, ZSP
Job description: Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2022/02/24 12:11:05 Expires 2022-04-25 Ref: JB4486364
The Zayed Sustainability Prize (ZSP) are keen to hire a Senior Manager with a strong background in marketing and managing events.
As Senior Manager you will add value by executing the ZSP strategy, plans and initiatives on behalf of the government of Abu Dhabi and in line with the government’s directives to ensure that the Prize obtains local and global recognition as the preeminent prize in sustainability.
- In conjunction with Marketing and Corporate Communications, ensure development and implementation of ZSP-related marketing, communications and events plans and activities to ensure effective brand positioning and increase awareness of the Prize with all target stakeholder groups.
- Ensure effective utilization of all social media networks and communication channels (including newsletter) for ZSP and evaluate the social media strategy and used channels to ensure targeted exposure is achieved.
- Ensure participation in promotional activities, key global events, and trade shows to promote the Prize.
- Oversee the execution of a region focused outreach strategy to increase the number of entries from key target markets.
- Manage all stages and aspects of the ZSP including outreach, evaluation process, execution of the awards ceremony, development of impact measurements and analysis etc. to ensure that the prize delivers upon its objectives.
- Oversee the operation of the Prize’s processes and implement strategic process improvements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and implementation of ZSP processes, policies and procedures to support the delivery of the ZSP objectives.
- Manage external consultants and partners to effectively execute all relevant ZSP projects that require external support.
- As and when required by the Executive Director/Head, personally manage key relationships/negotiations with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare relevant reports and updates as required and to the desired standard.
- Provide management information – production and timely provision of accurate reports in line with reporting schedules.
- At least 6 years of experience in the sustainability sector and a proven track record in managing the refinement and implementation of high-profile government initiatives.
- Experience in the UAE gaining strong knowledge and understanding of local rules, regulations, systems, and processes related to sustainability.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills leading to a consultative approach within a corporate / multi-functional environment.
- Strong understanding of the complexity and challenges of driving/building a project delivery culture and strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of latest sustainability trends.
- Strong knowledge of budget management.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, with strong background in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 00:03:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!