Job title: Senior Specialist, Business Development- (Domestic)
Job description: ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life.
Evaluate & develop opportunities in the form of investors to invest in Ruwais Industrial Park aimed at future partnership & collaboration in the target areas in line with strategy of the Downstream Marketing & Trading Directorate. Engage & work constructively with internal & external parties and stakeholders to achieve alignment throughout the engagement process with potential Investors
Develop & foster formal and informal networks within the local & international Downstream industry players with the objective of understanding & identifying specific opportunities to ADNOC, and proactively using the knowledge to bring value to ADNOC
- Continuously map & monitor market needs & trends to identify new opportunities & potential lead Investors for Ruwais Industrial Park
- Manage & establish Investor portfolio by frequently reviewing the opportunity pipeline
- Qualify Investor pipeline leads & identify specific opportunities focussing on such aspects as attractiveness & strategic focus. Make initial contact & identify key stakeholders
- Collect & capture necessary data & needs about Investors & identify critical success factors to win the account. Use publicly available information & complement by building up relationship with key stake holders
- Offer solutions based on company strategy. Work out conservative assumptions for value assessments from reference cases if specific information is not accessible
- Prepare negotiations & contract based on facts. Work out potential scenarios, define negotiation lines & potential follow-up scenarios
- Trace performance & compliance against contractual agreement & potentially carryout handover & on- boarding
- Develop techno-economic feasibility studies of shortlisted opportunities to deliver growth and maximize economic value from our the Downstream operations and resources
- Conduct necessary due diligence & market analysis to identify areas of opportunity and recommend deals that may add value to ADNOC’s Downstream Industry, Marketing & Trading Strategy
- Work with Technology & consultancy companies to get the most benefit from them and analyzing data to create the rights decisions.
- Evaluate potential of the new technologies from the technical point-of-view
- Demonstrate professional and/or disciplinary leadership, motivation & coaching of BD team, including management of virtual teams.
Challenge Identification and Prioritization
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality& efficiency of business development processes
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives
- Provide timely reports & updates of the current situation to line managers & internal stakeholders, often making recommendations for future course of actions
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Standards
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering discipline (preferably Chemical Engineering)
- 10 years or more of experience in in oil & gas / refining & petrochemicals industries
- Exposure to multiple products and chemistries within the Chemical industry is an advantage
- Experience in analytical data-driven thinking, problem solving and decision-making
- Candidate having previous International Investment experience in the downstream industry will be preferred for the position.
Group Company: ADNOC HQ
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 04:31:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!