Job title: HR Advisor
Company: Guardian Glass
Job description: Description
Who is guardian industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through guardian glass, a guardian industries company, we make high-performances, energy efficiency glass for home and building.
Guardian industries is 18,000 people working to make productions that improve people lives.
To learn more, visit our website: .
We are looking for you to become our HR Advisor to join our HR team in Guardian Zoujaj International Float Glass Company Ltd. Location : Al Jazirah Al Hamra, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE).
A successful candidate will have:
- Ability to look at processes critically and challenge status quo
- Experience supporting business transformation initiatives
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and people skills
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support HR Transformation and Operating Model initiatives
- Work with HR Business Partner on advancement of company culture
- Talent Strategy and Succession Planning
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Shared Services experience
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes while supporting transformation efforts
- Ensures proper administration of all HR-related policies, procedures, systems and processes.
- Supports business and HR Business Partner in day-to-day HR life cycle matters
- Collaborate with supervisors around performance management, such as assisting with annual employee performance reviews, answering questions from employees and managers, etc.
- Ensure new hire has a smooth onboarding experience and connect the new employee with key information, resources, and people within the organization
- Partner and promote HR programs to create an employee-oriented experience that balances the needs of the business
- Identify HR Compliance risks, develop gap closure plan and implement a systematic approach to maintaining compliance
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
The Experience You Will Bring
- HR operation experience
- Academic degree in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws
What Will Put You Ahead
- Outstanding knowledge of HRIS systems
- Result Oriented
- Organized and Go-getter
Location: Ras al-Khaimah
Job date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 06:28:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!