Job title: IT Project Manager
- Develop a vision and roadmap for the project/product based on input from internal stakeholders and business units and obtain necessary approvals including project signoff, Business Requirements Specification (BRS) and project plan from the stakeholders.
- Define and manage the project/product roadmap from strategic planning to tactical activities. Ensure the various project activities ( project plans, goals, resource allocation and budgets) are entered and monitored through DHA Project Management system (Project Management Software).
- Planning, monitoring and controlling project. Defining and applying methodology. Builds and maintains project planning tools and techniques. Defines and implements project review, change control and acceptance procedures that conform to the chosen project methodology.
- Identification of issues and assessment of risk pre-contract and throughout the project life. Identifies and executes a course of action designed to minimize or avert risk. Develops risk models. Recommends contingency provisions in the project budget.
- Leading and managing the all the project phases for timely completions and develop performance measures to monitor the project completion percentage and to measure the efficacy of the project output/finished product.
- Taking a lead role in the assessment of the commitment of IT (including 3rd parties) and the Business Unit, and the associated risks; the proof of concept process; prepares and validates the project plan; provides input to and underwrites the project budget and inputs to management.
- Gather requirements from different stakeholders; plan, prepare and manage communication with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Develop clear use case and acceptance criteria for technical development and software testing teams
- Participate, drive and deliver using Agile methodology and build cross functional teams to deliver the best results
- Work closely with development and manage execution of product roadmap to deliver a product that aligns with product vision and meets business needs.
- Provide analysis and create various reports on the product performance and discuss with concerned stakeholders
- Support and promote continuous improvement in product performance and new product development and Develop a framework for experimentation and optimization of new and existing features
- Mentor the business and marketing teams on digital products adoption and transition from legacy services.
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- •Coordinating production releases and roll-outs, delegating tasks to the necessary employees and presenting on projects’ progress and results.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines (Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Business Administration)
Certification in Project Management
Master’s in Business Administration
Product management certification
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in IT Project Management field
Job date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 23:02:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!