Job title: Staff Data Scientist, Customer Intelligence
Job description: On Anghami
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 millions registered customers.
- We’re the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Customers and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our customers.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What you will do
As a lead data scientist you will be responsible for the delivery of Anghami’s customer intelligence and decision science capabilities. You will leverage our data to analyse and segment our user base. You will build machine learning models that predict the propensity of customers behaviour amongst segments and cohorts of our customer base. You will use your knowledge and experience to guide our business teams through the data driven execution of their commercial strategy. You will plan and execute ML project plans to maximize rapid delivery that impacts core company KPIs.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced professional with a background in machine learning and data science to take a leading role in the build and delivery of our customer intelligence capabilities. You will have previous experience building customer centric models that classify or predict: uplift modelling, A/B testing, segmentation, LTV, conversion, churn, marketing mix modelling, user propensity and more. You are a curious individual who maintains a thorough understanding of the latest machine learning techniques. You are a technical leader and a thought leader who can guide others towards the delivery of the company’s mission.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a STEM subject or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 8+ years experience in a data science or machine learning role.
- You have technical experience with Cloud native solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- You can manage execution of high quality products with on time delivery.
- You have a demonstrable ability to exercise technical judgment in solving complex challenges.
- You can function as an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries.
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 23:46:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!