Job title: Tank Operations Coordinator
Company: Genesis Executive Search
Job description: Our client is an international ISO tank operator having a 18-member multicultural team of professionals. They are recruiting an operations coordinator having 3-5 years experience in coordinating the delivery, commissioning, repair/maintenance and refurbishment of ISO tanks including procurement of worldwide depots and assisting in operational control of all ISO tanks.
- Manage Tank estimation, periodical testing and repair with depot.
- Inspection, and development of quality plans and procedures.
- Compliance with government regulations and ISO standards for all maintenance and logistics work.
- Planning, maintenance, and repair of tanks and related equipment.
- Waste management procedures and disposals.
- Coordinating tank movements for tank operators.
- Providing technical support and updates of tank operational status.
- Liaison with all local authorities and depot.
- Purchase and inventory management ensuring profitability, cost efficiency.
- Finance and administrative controls.
- A techno-commercial background with sound knowledge of tank maintenance.
- A mechanical/industrial (or equivalent) engineering degree will be preferred.
- Fluent in English and highly proactive.
- 3-5 years of similar experience.
- Well-versed with preparing and negotiating contracts.
Expected salary: 12000 – 13000 per month
Job date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 23:25:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!